Monday, May 13, 2013

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight


I really reallyy loved this book. I picked it up in the bookstore because the cover was cute and the story seemed lovely, and I ended up reading the entire book right there, but then I had to buy it because there were so many parts I needed to draw hearts around and underline with stars. Also, how cute is it that the reviews on the cover simply say 'sparkly' and 'irresistible' :)

I'm particularly fond of this story because I experienced something so similar it's actually crazy. Any airport lovestory is going to make me swoon, this one made me smile so much. I'm completely in love with Oliver, ofcourse, and I loved that there was family drama and unsettling realities thrown in between. (Also, the Dickens quotes make me miss Beautiful Creatures)

And two bonus loves: The interview with MARGARET STOHL at the end! Two of my favourites in one place, whuuut. And! The list of things Jennifer loves about New York and London. Ugh, I love this book so much, I've read it every night this week, I'm going to read it again right now. Read it! It's quick and happy and pretty and eee! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment