Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pandemonium (Delirium #2)


I'd been sure I'd give this book three stars, pretty much the whole time I was reading it. The first half I was, waiting for something to happen, and finding my way around these flashbacks while I figured out what Lena's 'now' was. And then I was like 'oh.' when things really did happen. I kind of wanna say it was boring. It wasn't so boring that I didn't want to finish it; it was good enough that I wanted to keep reading, but.. meh. There were cute moments though. I think, also maybe it didn't get deep enough into the new characters. Like maybe because of the past and present happening at the same times, I never really knew where we stand and whether to care about them.

The main feeling I had when reading this book was, disbelief about Alex, just wanting him to come back or not be dead and like. That was my main feeling I was hoping and waiting for him. So, meh.

But then the last scene happened AND I WANTED TO GIVE IT AT FIVE OR A SEVEN and needed to rush to the next book. Because I KNEW IT! And I ALSO LIKE JULIAN NOW BUT. Ugh I'd hate myself if I was her, but then also hate him, but then also hate myself if I was Alex. TOO MANY FEELINGS I CANT. So, there.

Also, I prefer this cover.
I just feel like it's more, related to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment